2010年1月27日 星期三

My new college lifestyle-just want to shared with all of you

already 1week & 2days i think i stay in my campus that provided by my college
my college is SIME DARBY NURSING COLLEGE
actually
love it also
but sometimes felt like no freedom if i stay in campus
but nevermind
i still felt ok what..^^
for my best friend
you all know my course right?
for your all information
xiaoman is study Diploma in Nursing now
along this few days...
LOL
quite terrible lar...first 1week is orientation week
no study or what...
just played around there
but everyday very tired
but i satisfied with this lifestyle also lar
no facebook
no games
no movie or video
cause no time
everyday came back from school
i go take bath...eating dinner...washing my clothes...dutying...
and finally is sleeping
i have no time to do others things else...
OMG
by the way
i already menyesuaikan diri with this environment
but i just want to buy my own laptop
for assignment...for games...for blogging...for facebook
hehe><
Monday until Wednesday
i have my 2subject to study
that is
Psychology & Socialogy
and
Fundamental of Nursing
haiz...
quite sleepy when tutor was teaching there
i think i have to eat coffee sweets lar
blek><
Friday i have my Anatomy & Physiology
i dunno what is the subject
but most of the syllbus i already learn in form4 & form5 Biology
i think no problem for that...
unless i got study & revision
haha^^
that's all was my experience at here
just want to shared all of that with you all

now is after school
i'm in my college's computer lab
but here cannot open facebook
i just can blogging lar...

Nursing is good for future
can earn more money^^
whole world needs alot of nurse
espeacially chinese
so if you are intersted
just leave i msg on xiaoman's chatbox
ok?
i will give you all more information

today when i go to the Psychology & Socialogy lesson
in the end of the lesson
my tutur show us 2motivation video clips
i had seen a motto
"LIFE IS DRAWING WITHOUT AN ERASER"
i love this motto very much
because it is meaningful
can you all get its meaning?
and do you like it?

7 seven 7

沒有留言 :

張貼留言