2010年3月17日 星期三

RELAXING NOW...

praise to the Lord
i finished all the exam now
except 2 presentation & 1 formative 2 for A&P
biarkan lah dia
27th of march i have my exam
but still can relax abit
hehe
i think i can pass all the formative exam
so not so worried about summative
however
i still need to to a timetable to control myself
i have to revision during my posting time
><><
why why why
wanna cry out already...
college timetable was confusing me
dizzyING
timetable not sure
posting not sure
leave not sure
all the student not the same
how come huh?
too bad lar...
haiz
dun want to talk
felt sad...........

anyway
i was posting on 5th of april
hope everything is ok
God.please ready everything for me
i'll praise you^^
everything is on Your hand
hope You give me power to overcome all of this problem that i had faced
in the name of Jesus i pray
AMEN!

沒有留言 :

張貼留言