2011年4月19日 星期二

CASA?That's pretty great for me

Last week
i been posted to Columbia Asia Shah Alam
it is a good experiences and chances for me
i think it is very nice place if you go there
most of the patients are elderly which are high dependly
we have to care for them for 1week
i thought there wasn't a nice place
it must be a bored place
but i changed my mind after first day i went there
i gained a lot of experiences there
and also have fun with the patients
i have my 4 crossess there
i learned how to feed patient with PEG
although i have no chance to feed patient with NGT
but i believe that i can gain it coming posting
so good luck to me
thanks for CI Ayu taught us alot
thanks for staff nurses and PCA help us alot
MISS ALL THE PATIENTS THERE
HOPE YOU ALL HAPPY WITH THE LIFESTYLE THERE





沒有留言 :

張貼留言