2014年4月26日 星期六

challenges

i found there are lots of challenges for me
since i graduate for my nursing school
i really feel stress and depress at times
but i feel like what i can do is just to wait
but i don't like waiting
for me it is a time wasting act
seriously don't like to wait
just like recently
there's another challenges for me
i though i can go Sg by May
but it seems things doesn't go what i was thinking
really helpless and speechless
couldn't express what is my difficulty now
searching for God's guidance
many of them tell me that to chill and relax
but there are no peace in my heart
i dunno this is my mind problem or what
mentally, financially not allow me to jobless
not even a month
thus i felt uneasy
i knew there are lots of family and friends are supporting me physically and emotionally
i really appreciate it
when things doesn't go as what i expecting
i think the only one i can believe is God

3 則留言 :

  1. then you can just using this month to be relax...things came and cannot change,just face it..u can use this month to travel or anythings which u wish to do.... like u can slp until wake up naturally .....

    回覆刪除
  2. everyday enjoy a movie at home with cup of coffee..also enjoy what.../^^

    回覆刪除