2009年8月14日 星期五

happy day & bad mood

so happy today
bacause i finally complete my car test
& i pass already
wakakaka
really happy
1st thing of course is tell my mom lor
bacause i learn car & motorcycle
she fetch me here & there
really SAN FU
although i scolded by fer many times already
but nevermind
cause now i can fetch her jor
haha..hopefully wont accident
2nd thing is tell my close friends lor
they also 替我高兴 i know that de
erm...
maybe gua
i also not sure
maybe they also will jealous
haha...just kidding!!
lol..not fun at all
but anyway..really happy about that^^v
haiz..i though taday i can use computer de
mana tau my sei brother din go for work wor
what the...
make me cant play jor
i want my own computer!!!!!!!!!!!
dont want share with him
now i just can write this blog share my mood to all of you
later i also have to pass this computer back for him...lol
what the suck life
why i can use computer now?
because my brother was sleeping now
so i can use awhile lor..
lolz...u see...so CHAM
wanna cry jor..T.T

沒有留言 :

張貼留言