2010年6月17日 星期四

ERICA.....depressing......

no mood...
why i have to taip in english
actually everytime i come computer lab
i login my blogger]
i read all my friends' and 6frenz' blog
but then
i really want to express something
that happen to me
that recently happened
but...
when i saw english taping
no mood already...

sorry to 6frenz
sorry sabrina..eunice..emiko..flyeng..& kimberry
sorry to you all
i know that i misconcern about you all
about the blog that we have created
about how are you all recently
sorry for all of that i have done to you all and make you all felt uneasy
please forgive me
i still remember what we had said when form5
i still remember what are the promises that we had said
everything i still remember
you all still are my best best best best friends...
i will always contact with you all after i brought my laptop here
i can everyday online and chat with you all
i can everyday update my blog and our blog as well
n_n```

沒有留言 :

張貼留言