2010年6月17日 星期四

ERICA.....depressing......

too long didn't update my blog...
i don't know what i can say
about my posting life in medical/surgical?
about my revision week?
or about my 2weeks exam week?
lol....no idea...
nevermind
forget it................
that experience just kept inside my heart lar...
if you want to know just ask ERICA
SHE will tell you...^^

...................

today is thursday
i just finished my DNHS114 exam
what the suck easy
but i also not complete all the question
hehe
that is me...
if i don't know how to do
that's mean i really don't know
i won't sqeeze my brain and think back the answer
because is lame and no use
and then i just sleep at the table and wait for the time
until the tutor call me wake up to sign the attendence
then she ask me wheater i complete the exam already
i said yes
then she ask i want leave exam hall earlier or not..
i said nevermind
ermm....
i also dunno why i say so
maybe just wake up got little bit blur
then i pass up the answer sheet
then leave.....


沒有留言 :

張貼留言