2014年10月10日 星期五

life with regret

it has been long time i never come up to update blog
it has been a while that i came into Singapore
it has been a while that i try my best to adapt and cope with life here

everything is fine here
i could earn double and even almost triple money compare to Msia
one thing that i felt sorry about is
i lose my passion in nursing
everything isn't easy and perfect
the not perfect thingy is i couldn't get my favourite department which is ICU
i couldn't continue to practice what i've learned
i have to learn new thing in ward management
at first i thought it was a new challenge for me
but seriously telling
i hate sitting down there to write report
i don't even know what's happening to my patient
i rather there is a code blue or intubation case
make my shift busy like hell
but i feel challenging and exciting
i can feel my adrenaline gush out during emergency
i can feel my happiness and satisfaction during my work in ICU
but now i felt nothing
everyday busy like hell!!
ya overwhelmed with paperwork

i really pray that i could transfer out to ICU soon after my probation

沒有留言 :

張貼留言