2014年3月11日 星期二

A day full of tiredness but relax after

Today I was morning shift
and I feel suck and tired with my patient keep on BO watery stool
and I have to change her whole bedsheet overall again
Ng feeding 3 hourly
ICP monitoring
another patient is on ventilator support
blood investigation
fluids challenge
inotropes support
blood transfusion
whole shift, I only have time to carried out doctors treatment but no time for my nursing report
somemore others patients come in critically ill
ECG changes AF VT
doing cardiac revertion
prepare for intubation
bla bla bla...
no time for break no time for sips of water and no time to PEE
with the bladder full running up and down
THIS CALLED NURSES LIFE
but luckily I finished all my work on time and pass so call perfectly to next shift

After all the tiredness
I went to a body massage as scheduled before with my friend
hoo...
time for relaxing
really worth for RM38
all the tiredness gone
charge myself for tomorrow double shift

Having a great time with buddy
sharing with each other
listen to each other
and i realize how important a friendship play a role in my life
i will never get alone
but i must learn how to get independent
sometimes
friends are not with u all the time
sometimes
I still need a time for myself alone
but still trying into it
adapting myself to walk alone watch alone eat alone and drink alone

after whole day tiredness
and i'm sorry to say that i only bath early in the morning until i came back home
and i really cannot tahan the oily body oily face oily hair
bath and having my facial mask before my bedtime
i'm young but yet i'm still getting older
the face is to cari makan one
haha
22years old, if i don't keep it now? when else i can keep?

Good night
ILJ



沒有留言 :

張貼留言