2014年3月16日 星期日

When u nearly die

recently was so tired
just finished my night shift
and thanks God i got my 2 days off
and I'm still surviving now

feel so bad and feel sorry to my patient
that was my first night shift
was taking care one critically ill lady
when i see her was suffering there and yet the doctor was doing blunt to her
stupid treatment
never been seen a doctor's treatment got such poor treatment before
seriously wanna beat that stupid doctor
i'll always remember his name
will never forget his name!!
if that patient can survive, then ok
if touchwood didn't, your sin will be there

talking back
after that first night shift
i was driving back home early in the morning
and i nearly met a bad accident
bloody hell
shocked and still can feel the fear now
i fall asleep while driving
just a road outside my taman
when in a second when i woke up
my eyes saw a big lorry coming in front of me
and i quickly turn my steering
and i escape from going to see God Father
really thanks for God's protection
Amen
all glories goes to His Name

Life is like that
you will never know when is your last second living in this earth
don't take thing for granted
cherish every moment in your life
appreciate people surrounding you no matter bad or good
hold a thankful heart for every things that happen into your life
by the time you left this world
you have no regrets


沒有留言 :

張貼留言