2014年3月14日 星期五

Matta Fair

I have a target which is travel at least one country in a year
I know this is hard but i will work it out too
nothing is impossible

randomly saw kim shared a web regarding matta fair
so curious about that
really wanna go travel with friends and family
application of leave is my first problem
i heading off to Singapore soon in next april
start to work there about may
6 months probations are not allow to apply leave
until after 6 months only i can start to take leave
plans all postponed
money wise is another problem
i'm sure that i can save money in Singapore
but i have a lot of liabilities too
every month i'm gonna send money back to malaysia for my car my insu my ptptn loan and my tv
gosh!!
stress man..
some more before i off to Singapore i need money too
borrow from people one i have to pay back
one word to describe : sigh

planning to go china with friend but seems the fees is not cheap
planning to go korean or cruise with mummy next year, this i must work it out
alot of country i want to travel
anyway
i give myself 6 months to clear off all these problems
i know i can do it!!

GahYao Erica!!

1 則留言 :