2010年9月29日 星期三

izit difficult for me?

I'm really busy this few days
for what?
for my A&P formative 2 exam
the tutor is scared us
he said if we do not study hard & smart
maybe we can be differed or terminated
means that we cant go into semester 3 in 2011
too many gossips about this
i dunno how can i start to talk about
at this moment
i just have to try my best to study hard
not only A&P
also for the others subject
all my friends said I'm clever
i was studied sciences streams before
but then
do you all know that
I'm really did not study any during that time
i also try my best before the SPM
so that
my SPM result is how such that you can see
actually i dun want repeat this attitudes in college also
but i really cant do any things
I'm suffering also
it is not easy as you all can see
i also try my best to understand what tutors talking about
and also revision before exam
i dun ever think that NURSING is like this
i thought it's easier that SPM level
but I'm wrong now
i have to change from now onward

really hope i can enter semester 3
and continue my NURSING journey
i have to give myself confidence
that i can do it well

2 則留言 :

  1. Add oil.. I beleive u can do it.... God be with u..

    回覆刪除
  2. Most importantly is that u trust God and urself.. u're god's daughter..He wont let u be the tail ok..if u think u can, sure you can ok!
    we can do it, same as u too alright =)

    回覆刪除